Original is Best
tummy tub® is the Original European Upright Baby Tub…..Simply the Best!
The Original tummy tub® is often imitated, but never duplicated! Superior genuine products are always copied by third parties, and many of these clones originate in China. But there is only one Original tummy tub, designed in Europe that has been used by millions of parents and babies. While some upright baby baths may look similar, the details of design and use of certain materials are essential for the product to work safely and for the comfort of the baby. It is important to beware of cheap imitation products that claim the same benefits, but may end up being potential safety hazards for babies.
When comparing the Original tummy tub® to other upright tubs, please keep these things in mind:
- The tummy tub® is the first and only patented upright European baby bath tub.
- The tummy tub was designed by a mother and midwife, with a specific shape tailored to the safety and comfort of the baby.
- The design of the tummy tub is unique in that it closely mimics the shape and confinement of the mother's womb, and is tall enough to keep the baby warm at all times. Other tubs are too wide or too short, and thus the benefits of the tub are not fully realized.
- The tummy tub has been sold worldwide since 1996 and millions of babies have enjoyed it! Never has there been any accidents reported from the use of the tummy tub, and many hospitals are using it right in the delivery room.
- The tummy tub is made by a world class injection mould manufacturer. Every single tummy tub gets inspected before delivery.
- The goal of tummy tub is to recreate the womb environment and every detail has been painstakingly researched- from the transparent material to the height of the walls to the dimensions of the base. No other tub has gone through the extensive research by medical professionals with newborns!
- tummy tub is the only upright tub with an anti-skid ring to prevent sliding; this combined with the low center of gravity eliminates the need for any extra base for stability.
- Other tubs are bulky with unnecessary extra plastic which makes them heavier and less compact. tummy tub® fits in the kitchen sink and stores easily!
- tummy tub was designed to grow with your baby and can be used from birth – age 2 or 35 pounds.
- The tummy tub is designed for a life time of use and therefore is made of the finest materials available, the latest industry innovations in food grade Polypropylene. This high end plastic is nearly unbreakable and does not contain any phthalates, BPA, lead, or other toxic elements. Recycled polypropylene may be contaminated and the consistent quality cannot be assured. Therefore recycled material should not be used for a hygienic product such as a baby bath. Recycled material is a great idea for producing other items such as planters.
- tummy tub is the only upright bath that comes with an optional stool and accessories. This well designed height adjustable stool can function as a tummy tub® pedestal as well as a multi functional stool for toddlers and toy storage.
- Only product that comes in 4 colors and has in mold visual instructions and safety warning label. Each tub comes with a Bathing Baby Booklet & DVD for parents!
- tummy tub has a clean, modern look and its simple design works wonders with babies! There is no need for a mat, headrest, shield for support, or other such extras that take away from the original purpose.
- Meets worldwide safety standards, including CPSIA regulations. We cannot imagine a baby tub that has passed more safety tests than the tummy tub®!
- New retail price of $29.99!!!
While developing the tummy tub no less than 17 different forms of bathing-buckets were tested by midwives and nursery nurses in their daily practice. The first prototypes (see pictures) were discarded by them as either too wide and the babies could not feel the sides, therefore were not reassured or were not deep enough to allow the babies to be sufficiently immersed in water to keep warm. The smaller tub would also mean the babies would outgrow it much sooner. The head support may have looked very attractive but also proved to be unpractical, as the baby could only be held comfortably from one side.
Too large - the baby cannot find support on either side, also the neck support is useless!
Too wide in front - the baby cannot find support for its legs
Too wide - the baby is not secure, there is also limited room to maneuver for the parents because of the head support.
If you desire the best for your baby, look no further than the Original tummy tub!